We are approaching one of the most important midterm elections in recent memory, and regardless of one’s political affiliation, the outcome of the November 6 elections will have a direct impact on the rights, freedoms, jobs, national security and future of all Americans.
Join us for a dynamic and very pro-free speech town hall forum and panel discussion, Tuesday, October 23rd in Los Angeles. The event will feature some of the best minds in politics, media and culture. The following topics will be addressed:
- Kavanaugh confirmation and sexual misconduct allegations
- Is the Democrats’ “blue wave” real or hype?
- Will Trump be impeached?
- Russian collusion: Is Mueller’s investigation over?
- Is MSM bias and Big Tech censorship a serious threat to free speech?
- Immigration and border wall: Will Trump keep his word?
- Voting Rights: Are minorities being disenfranchised?
WHO: BOND (Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny)–a nationally recognized nonprofit dedicated to “Rebuilding the Family by Rebuilding the Man”
WHAT: Town hall forum and panel discussion
WHEN: Tuesday, October 23rd at 7p.m. PT
WHERE: 6146 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90035 (S.E. corner of Pico & La Cienega)
Parking available on Pico and neighboring streets.
Admission is FREE. RSVP at JesseLeePeterson.com