Guests included: Film director Robert Townsend, actor/comedian Faizon Love and KFI’s own Tim Conway Jr.
The audio is GREAT, but it was even better in person. There were some things happening you just had to see to believe. From Faizon Love cussing on the mic to listeners singing a capella to win prizes. A good time was genuinely had by all.
The Mo’Kelly Report is a syndicated politics and entertainment journal. Visit http://mrmokelly.com for the latest from Mr. Mo’Kelly. Tune into The Mo’Kelly Show Saturdays from 6-8pm PDT on KFI AM640 and XM 166 Saturdays and Sundays from 11pm-midnight PDT. Contact Mo’Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday and Sunday nights from 8pm - 9pm PDT on XM 244.
5th District Alpha Kappa Alpha Al Sharpton AME Exposed Barack Obama Barbara A. McKinzie Barbara McKinzie Bishop Eddie Long Bishop Thomas Weeks Chris Brown Criminal Girls with 20 Pearls domestic violence Eddie Long Eddie Long Saga Eddie Long Update El DeBarge Evelyn Sample-Oates First AME Fox News Friends of the Weeping Ivy Hillary Clinton Homophobia John Hunter John McCain Juanita Bynum Just Because KFI AM640 Mo'Kelly Mo\'Kelly on the radio New Birth President Obama R. Kelly racism Rihanna Rush Limbaugh Sarah Palin Sexual Coercion Sheryl Underwood T. Larry Kirkland Tavis Smiley Tea Party The Mo'Kelly Show The Mo\'Kelly Report WTF Zeta Phi Beta
- Who Do You Think You Are? | A Wild Cup of Ginger on Do Not Reward the Heckler of First Lady Michelle Obama
- Mytime-myseason LadyTrinetta Thompkins on Do Not Reward the Heckler of First Lady Michelle Obama
- Mo’Kelly Commercial Pick – Nissan: ‘Know When to Stop’ (VIDEO) on Mo’Kelly Commercial Pick – Trojan “Triphoria”
- Mo’Kelly Commercial Pick – Nissan: ‘Know When to Stop’ (VIDEO) on Mo’Kelly Commercial Pick – State Farm ‘Thanks Hank’
- Mo’Kelly Commercial Pick – Nissan: ‘Know When to Stop’ (VIDEO) on Mo’Kelly’s Favorite Commercials