FAME Mansion/Parsonage Update 4.6.09 – Encino property is more than 51k behind in property taxes…will be 71k before end of the week! Click HERE
DOCUMENTS UPDATE 3.20.09
* If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around, does it make a sound? Along those lines, if a woman is shacking up with the pastor of a church (i.e. not legally married to him) and nobody knows, is she still “The First Lady?”
According to this IRS document (a tax lien no less), Rev. John Hunter and Denise BROWN are a singular TAX entity but not a married couple.
* If a property was purchased by FAME/Cecil “Chip” Murray in 1994 for $240,000 and then appraised for $765,000 in 2007…isn’t it CRIMINAL to get a loan against the property for $2.7 MILLION? For those who wondered about the $2.7 million loan and wanted confirmation of it against 1880 W. 25th Street…
* If a pastor sold a church property in Seattle for $685,000 and the proceeds never hit either the Seattle church treasury or the L.A. treasury…and “coincidentally” John Bishop Bryant pops up with a Bentley soon after and John Hunter “coincidentally” pops into FAME…is that a crime?
* If a woman wills her house at 3843 Degnan in Los Angeles to First AME and Rev. John Hunter takes control of the deed and sells the house…is it criminal when there is no record of the transaction on FAME’s books?
Note John Hunter’s “John Hancock” when you Click HERE
* If Bishop Kirkland has these documents and DOZENS of others just like them and Bishop Kirkland has his own ASSISTANT and DISTRICT ADMINISTRATOR as an officer at FAME…and Bishop Kirkland has done NOTHING except sing the praises of Rev. John Hunter…doesn’t that make Bishop Kirkland complicit in the embezzlement of First AME?
You bet your ASSistant it does!
Follow the money…
Hey Bishop Kirkland…How Ya’ Like Me Now?!
Kool Mo’Kelly…”Go Kool Mo! Go Kool Mo!”
No, not the controversial website, but the scandal for which it is named. First AME church has been in the midst of a firestorm rarely seen by a church as it battles to take control of its pulpit from Rev. John Hunter, AKA “Pastor John.”
The Los Angeles Times ran two articles in November and December respectively detailing the shady financial dealings of John Hunter and the internal turmoil at the church.
But today, thanks to spies working in conjunction with The Mo’Kelly Report, we will lift the veil partially on what REALLY has been going on and who is pulling the strings of the puppet in the pulpit.
Although the first Los Angeles Times article ran in November, the First AME Board of Directors was informed September 4, 2008 by law firm Holtz, Slavett and Drabkin that charges totaling of $122,262 were made illegally by Hunter and “must be repaid” to FAME. (The law firm is the official legal representative of FAME).
A copy of the letter Mo’Kelly presents to you HERE and page 2 HERE.
What most people do not know is that the letter Mo’Kelly has now posted was sent ONE MONTH after Rev. John Hunter was officially informed by the same firm that he was to repay the full $122,262 plus $6,000 of interest and card charges. Also, no “payment plan” would be allowed.
So what did Hunter do?
Most people (including Mo’Kelly) assumed that an existing 2.7 million dollar loan would have been used to immediately repay the debt. According to other irrefutable information Mo’Kelly has received, the aforementioned loan AND the $122,262 outstanding debt were paid off through the sale of four FAME properties for a total of FIVE MILLION DOLLARS in November of 2008.
FIVE MILLION DOLLARS!
Meaning…”Pastor John” repaid none of the debt out of his own money. FAME still picked up the tab.
But wait there’s more…
To date, John Hunter and the Presiding Elder (who Mo’Kelly cares very little for) have refused to document the $5,000,000 and how it was spent. According to Mo’Kelly’s source, Corporate Treasurer Dessie Roberts will not release any related information either about the proceeds or how the money was distributed.
And speaking of FAME officers. There is ONE FAME officer who may have “a bit more” insight on the $5 million than the other officers.
Recognize the name? She is the 5th District
administrator and ASSISTANT TO BISHOP T. LARRY KIRKLAND!
More to come!!!
The Mo’Kelly Report is an entertainment journal with a political slant; published weekly at www.eurweb.com. It is meant to inform, infuse and incite meaningful discourse…as well as entertain. The Mo’Kelly Report is syndicated by Blogburst. For more Mo’Kelly, http://www.MrMoKelly.com. Mo’Kelly can be reached at Mo@MrMoKelly.com and he welcomes all commentary.
Subscribe to The Mo’Kelly Report HERE